What kind of information do we collect?
We might collect and make a record of the personal details that we collect from you. The information collected includes your name, postal address, email address, birthday, gender, phone number, credit card number, personal interests along with ratings and reviews of products on our website. This information is collected only when you create and account and place an order with us through the website. The aforementioned details might also be collected if you contact us with a query or participate in a survey or promotion.
This information might be combined with the information that we obtain about you from your activity in our e-store, marketing partners and third parties. When you regularly interact with our website some of the information that automatically gets collected is your IP address, Internet Service Provider (ISP), browser information, operating system, referring/exit pages, clickstream data, reference site domain name and date/time stamp. The pattern of your usage of the site along with other traffic patterns is also observed and might be collected.
How do we use the information that we collect?
All of the information that is collected by Orenopt is not revealed to any third party and is only used in some cases. Some of the cases in which we might contact you are listed below:
- To process your purchases and complete the transactions: Any necessary information that is required to make the purchase and complete any transaction, with nominated financial institutions, on your behalf.
- To communicate with you in regards to items that you purchase: We might use the personal information supplied by you to contact you via telephone, email, text message, postal mail, or other means if we have to inform you of any problems regarding delivery of your purchased goods.
- To government regulatory organizations: If any regulatory or law enforcement body requires information ordered by a court order, only then do we provide your personal information to them.
- To analyze trends and statistics along with your shopping preferences to improve your shopping experience on website of Orenopt.
- To help us develop and improve our site by any modifications in design, services and products.
- To protect our website and our business and safeguard its privacy and integrity.
- To contact you in case of any emergency.
When you call Orenopt, we might record the call and monitor it to train the staff and maintain the quality of the customer service we provide.